Wednesday 15 May 2013

The Great Gatsby


Unless they decided to delay it again I am finally going to see The Great Gatsby on friday! I'm so so excited. I studied it last year and I absolutely love the book, Baz Luhrmann, Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan, the Art Deco movement in general and the soundtrack. So I reckon I might like this film.

So The Great Gatsby is all to do with excess and opulence and Baz has fittingly chosen black & gold as a motif in the film, I used these to do a mix & match nail set.










 How amazing is that? Ahhhhhhhh. Must refrain from doing this in the cinema...

2 comments:

  1. These have really captured the Gatsby vibe, i might try and recreate them when I go and watch it for the second time this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Its all about using scotch tape for the triangle ones haha. It was soo amazing!

      Delete